Bobby Hemmitt "The (Gay) Boule Black Secret Society Pt.3

Share this video :

+ comments + 5 comments

April 8, 2021 at 3:07 PM

I'm 27 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2002. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr ehiaguna have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via drehiaguna@gmail.com and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots kindly contact him for more information Via drehiaguna@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on +2348073908953  He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

April 14, 2021 at 2:49 PM

never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes 2, Mrs JANE introduce me to DR.ehiaguna a herbal doctor, who brought him back to life again. so i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just two weeks i started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i was perfectly ok and . Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any symptoms of Herpes and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any Herpes in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine DR.ehiaguna I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HSV that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from DR.ehiaguna via his Email drehiaguna@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try...or you can whatsapp him +2348073908953.. OR Email him drehiaguna@gmail.com OR visit his website https://effectiveherbalcurehome.blogspot.com/THIS IS THE TYPE OF HERBAL MEDICATION HE HAVE1 Cancer 2 Hiv 3 Low sperm count 4 Barrenness 5 Hvp 6 Herpes 7 Genital Wart 8 Rare disease 9 Hepatitis 10 Syphilis 11 DiabetesGod bless you sir for your good work that you done.....

Anonymous
May 18, 2021 at 7:19 AM

I’m giving a testimony about Dr. Edidia the great Herbalist, he has the
cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my  Herpes Infection, though I
I went through different websites and I saw different testimonies about
different herbalists. I was like: ‘Many people have
the Herpes remedy, So why are people still suffering from it?’ I thought of
it, then I decided to contact dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com , I didn’t believe him that
much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed
some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it
(CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery,
he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I
will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him
and I went for a check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was
tested for herpes negative, if you are a herpes patient or any disease patient at all. Do me
a favour for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make
sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that
I referenced you.. contact him via: dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com You can also message him on whatsApp +2349074505296 you can also call him.my private email: kashiacox@gmail.com.

May 26, 2021 at 10:27 PM

what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me HSV 2 positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this sickness, i can remember some months ago when i was  crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this sickness, i found this herbal man email on internet when i was  doing research on cure for HSV 2 i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this sickness, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 4 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to HSV 2 you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this sickness once and for all you can reach him through this email: drehiaguna@gmail.com  or and you can also call or whatapp him now +2348073908953 You can also contact him on any sickness in this he all have the herbal cure to it  .HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALS 

September 10, 2021 at 7:42 AM

I've been treating herpes virus for several years with different medications until I saw a post on how a young lady got cured from herpes, Out of desperation I decided to contact him with little or no hope of a solution after taken his herbal medications reluctantly to my biggest surprise I tested negative, God bless you Dr ubarlo drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814 for his wonderful work

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. www.consciouslecture1.blogspot.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Installed by Video life--Proudly powered by Blogger