DOCTOR SEBI " I dont treat aids I CURE AIDS"

DOCTOR SEBI " I dont treat aids I CURE AIDS"

This is a good lecture to listen too. I first heard about Dr. Sebi on the Radio in Philly talking about how he cured AIDS and was sued by the FDA but actually won the case. The basic concept of his program is to get rid of the mucus inside of your body because that is what's making you sick. He likens it to a engine having gunk inside of its chambers making it not run smooth. He stress the use of herb and eating healthy to cure yourself naturally.

Share this video :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. www.consciouslecture1.blogspot.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Installed by Video life--Proudly powered by Blogger